| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria, Ca in January is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 54.9mm (2.2in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria, Ca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santa Maria, Ca, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria, Ca:
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 465.4 kms (289.2 miles) NNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) NNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 371.5 kms (230.9 miles) NNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 341.2 kms (212 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) WNW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 514.9 kms (320 miles) N
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) NNE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 217.8 kms (135.4 miles) NNE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 366.7 kms (227.8 miles) ENE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 496 kms (308.2 miles) ENE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) ENE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 223.1 kms (138.7 miles) ESE
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) SSE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) ESE
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) ESE
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 243.1 kms (151 miles) ESE
- San Diego, California, Usa - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) SE